Umbra at Portwood: The First Phase
Umbra at Portwood represents the initial stage of the Portwood master-planned community spanning 23 acres, developed by Edgar Development. Positioned in Port Moody’s Seaview neighborhood, it comprises a U-shaped, 6-storey woodframe structure atop a two-level underground parkade, capable of accommodating 273 vehicles.
Showcasing West Coast architecture Umbra Townhomes at Portwood, it features gable, standing seam metal roofs, dark fiber cement panels, and light wood-like cladding. An opulent central courtyard offers a children’s play area, lawns, and communal spaces. Various living options are available, encompassing 1- & 2-bedroom condos and 2-story ground-oriented townhomes for sale boasting 3-bedroom floorplans and private patios.
The Portwood Townhome & Condo development by Edgar has been master-planned to create a comprehensive, sustainable, pedestrian-oriented community incorporating 19,000 sq ft of small-scale commercial space, a 93-seat daycare, a 1.5-kilometer multi-use trail, and two neighborhood parks, ideal for growing families. Seaview Community School is situated alongside the development, with Port Moody Secondary School only 1 kilometer away.
The addition of a new two-way bike lane linking Angela Drive and Cecile Drive to St. Johns Street will enhance safe access to City Centre, Rocky Point Park, and the Shoreline Trail. Four bus stops on Cecile Drive offer service with 15-minute intervals to Moody Centre Station — connecting to SkyTrain and the West Coast Express.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 1190 Cecile Dr, Port Moody, BC
- 219 Affordable Presale Suites (172 condos + 47 townhomes)
- 5- minute drive to Moody Centre Skytrain Station
- 7-minute drive to Port Moody Secondary School
- 9-minute drive to Eagle Ridge Hospital
- 10-minute drive to Coquitlam Centre
- 15- minute drive to Port Coquitlam Community Centre
- 40 Mins to Downtown Vancouver via Skytrain
Umbra Condos & Townhomes Features And Finishes
GREEN COMMUNITY LIVING:
• 2 new neighbourhood parks in the centre of the masterplanned community
• Over 5 acres of rehabilitated and enhanced Environmentally Sensitive Areas including streams, urban forests and riparian habitats
• The landscape will feature significant tree retention, with 70% of the space kept open and green
• 2-way bike and multi-use path lanes to enhance environmental sustainability
• Accessible pathways between buildings in lieu of paved streets
• 1.5 km active nature trail that surrounds the site, including an inspiring art walk and active nodes
• Built to Step Code 3 with low carbon energy systems
• 2,700 SF of lounge space including a connected kids playroom and equipped coworking space
• 1,000 SF fitness facility to keep in top shape
• Over the span of 18,000 SF of outdoor green space, homeowners can enjoy a BBQ, farm table dining area, communal play areas, and outdoor amenity deck
• Bike repair room for cycling enthusiasts
• Owners have exclusive access to 5 e-bikes
• Secure bike and storage lockers available
• On-site car wash and dedicated dog wash room
• Provision for EV charging available in all parking stalls
• Residents enjoy a free Modo carshare membership
•14,000 SF of retail space including a neighbourhood grocery store
• Approximately 12,000 SF daycare facility in the heart of the community
• Multi-sport court for friendly competition
• Let your four-legged friends roam free in an off-leash play area
• Multi-purpose plaza space fosters impromptu meet ups
• An inspiring public art walk encourages contemplation and conversation
• Destination play area where new friendships flourish
• Cool down in the water play area on warmer days
THOUGHTFUL MODERN LIVING:
• Air conditioning to keep homeowners comfortable during the summer months
• Low carbon energy system for eco-friendly and effortless heating and cooling
• Stunning light or dark interior colour schemes designed by award-winning Cristina Oberti Design
• Natural laminate wood floor throughout all homes
• Convenient flex rooms in most homes intended to adjust to individual needs
• Contemporary roller blinds to optimize natural light and control UV protection
• Expansive windows with airy 8’11” ceilings in living area and bedrooms
• Oversized 7′ suite entry doors for a grand sense of arrival
• Concrete construction on levels 1 and 2
• Samsung 24″ side-by-side washer and dryer
• Spacious outdoor patio spaces with BBQ gas outlet accessible from living space
• 2nd level patio off master bedroom in most homes
• Landscaping by award winning PWL Partnership Landscape Architects
• Architecture by award winning Acton Ostry Architects
Pricing for the Umbra Presale
This Port Moody Townhouse Presale Project is in its pre-construction phase. Register here to become an Ipresale Member and all details will be sent to your e-mail.
Floorplans for the Umbra Presale
Umbra Presale Townhomes & Condos for sale in Port Moody is in its pre-construction phase. Register here to become an Ipresale Member and all details will be sent to your e-mail.
For More Information on Umbra at Portwood.
5 Reasons Why Invest In Umbra at Portwood?
For More Information on Umbra at Portwood.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees