The Robinsons Townhomes: A Community On the Up & Up
Formwerks Boutique Properties presents The Robinsons Parkside Collection — a West Coquitlam community with even more homes, more variety, and more possibilities. Just across the street from the original, the Parkside Collection features two and three bedroom homes, some with lock-off suites, rooftop decks, or courtyard orientations.
Pick a townhome, stacked home, or garden home; find a layout you love from a selection of 14; and call one of these 92 homes yours. All of this borders a lush new greenway, which will connect to a future, larger greenway network that weaves through the neighbourhood. Be part of an eclectic collection.
West Coquitlam is a diverse community, established and still rising, on the desirable strip between Coquitlam and Burnaby. There’s something for all lifestyles, tastes, needs, and ages in this thriving setting — from amenities to nature to transit.
How will you spend your days and nights? Shopping or dining at the revitalized Lougheed Centre, socializing at a café or brewery in Port Moody, staying active at the new YMCA, or wandering the forest trails and shorelines that are so close to home. Easily get from A to B, with the Burquitlam SkyTrain Station minutes from home and access to a network of main thoroughfares that will connect you to Metro Vancouver. There’s a lot happening when you live at The Robinsons Parkside Collection.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 711 Robinson St, Coquitlam, BC
- 4 Wood frame Townhouse Buildings
- Thirty Four, 3 Storey Presale Townhomes
- Short walk to Future YMCA
- 3- minute drive from Burquitlam Skytrain Station
- 4- minute drive from Coquitlam College
- 5- minute drive from The Vancouver Golf Club
- 6- minute drive from The City of Lougheed Shopping Centre
- 12- minute drive from Burnaby Lake Regional Park
- 30 minutes to Metrotown
Timeless Finishes at The Robinsons
The amenity center at The Robinsons Parkside Collection is a building where residents can relax or socialize, indoors or out. Pass the time barbecuing on a rooftop deck, hosting a party in the lounge, hanging out with your kids in the play area, growing herbs in the community garden, or stretching in the yoga studio. There’s over 5,600 square feet of indoor and outdoor space for you to be you.
CREATIVITY IN THE KITCHEN
Unleash your inner chef in stunning kitchens that inspire creativity, connection, and comfort. Bring your family and friends together for meals made with premium appliances. Organize food, dishware, and accessories behind shaker-style cabinetry with contemporary pulls. An expansive kitchen island or peninsula welcomes casual dining, socializing, or homework sessions. With function and style like this, you can’t help but develop culinary flair or entertaining mastery.
SPACES THAT MAKE LIFE EASIER
We have been proponents of townhome living for decades — and we like to believe we deeply understand the mechanics of home. We developed FLOKTM to shape the flexibility of a home, creating functional spaces that encourage and support growth, change, and everyday living. Home is reimagined as everything you need it to be.
Features That Cater To Better Living
Townhomes For Families
- A collection of two-bedroom and three-bedroom family townhomes plus dens* and lock-off suites* in West Coquitlam
- Covered entryways with unique door colors
- A beautifully landscaped greenway invites residents to enjoy the outdoors in a tranquil setting
- Private patios, balconies, or rooftop decks* for outdoor relaxation and entertaining
Design Excellence Is Your Foundation
Each home is expertly crafted by Formwerks Architectural, a renowned design firm with over 30 years of experience and a portfolio of more than 2,500 townhomes and over 700 custom single-family homes FLOK™ design carries a home through all of a family’s life stages. Townhomes are meant to adapt to changing lives, while remaining functional and comfortable
Step Inside The Robinsons
- Interior schemes ranging from classically modern to luxury urban; created in-house by prominent interior designer Lisa Perry
- Choose from three designer-curated colour schemes, “Seaton”, “Jones”, and “Wilson”. Further optional upgrades available to suit your tastes and make your space your own
- Wide-plank wood-look luxury vinyl flooring designed to closely mimic the grain, colour and texture found in natural hardwood flooring throughout main living areas, entries, in lock-off homes, and powder rooms
Soft carpeting in bedrooms and on stairs (optional upgrade to vinyl flooring)
- Custom paneled feature wall and vaulted ceilings* in master bedrooms
- Shaker-style two-panel interior doors painted white with matte black hardware
Master Bedroom Ensuite Retreat
- Large format seamless floor tiles and shower wall tiles
- Glass shower enclosure with rain showerhead in polished chrome
- Shower niche with shelf for convenient storage
- White quartz countertops, wood-look panel soft-close cabinetry with matte black pulls
- Under-mount sink with single handle faucet in polished chrome
- Vintage-inspired lighting over a matte black framed vanity mirror
- One-piece, soft-close, toilet (also in main bathroom and powder room)
Welcoming Main Bathroom
- Unique hexagon floor tiles
- Quartz countertops, wood-look panel soft-close cabinetry with matte black pulls Spacious bathtub with chrome plumbing fixtures
- Large format white tile with distinctive tile feature wall surrounding the bathtub Modern vanity lighting over polished chrome mirror
Pricing for The Robinsons
Floorplans for The Robinsons
Residents will enjoy shared use of a central east-west mews containing a courtyard with landscaped seating, children’s play area, and herb garden. Each townhome and lock-off unit is provided with at least one private patio space lined with a combination of hedges, shrubs and trees.
For More Information on Robinsons.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees