European Design Awaits You
Templeton is your urban serenity. Our Passive Homes are built for the ultimate comfort and future proofed for extreme weather conditions with soundproofing, stable and optimal temperature, purified fresh air, quality design and appliances from top brands. Situated right in the neighbourhood loved by the likes of the New York Times and National Geographic. Now under construction.
An authentic neighbourhood and innovative European design awaits you at Templeton. Built with Passive House technology, these high performance homes will provide unparalleled energy efficiency with super-insulated walls and triple-glazed windows, far exceeding traditional building standards. Templeton surrounds you with comfort and contemporary style in every way.
Set in the heart of the Commercial Drive neighbourhood, Templeton also gives you a distinctive lifestyle in one of Vancouver’s most iconic neighbourhoods. With its rich heritage and eclectic style, The Drive’s friendly atmosphere, cultural diversity, and endless boutiques, shops and restaurants create a way of life that is naturally welcoming. Whether you’re starting out or looking to settle down, Templeton’s selection of home sizes and layouts have been created to reflect your lifestyle. From flex spaces that can be used as a home office, for extra storage, or even a kid’s play space, to the option of being able to live on 1, 2 or 3 floors – every aspect of Templeton has been designed to match how you want to live
Voted as Vancouver’s best “Neighborhood to Explore” by National Geographic, the neighbourhood that surrounds Templeton is also close to the eclectic vibes of Mount Pleasant, the vibrancy of Downtown, and the natural serenity of Trout Lake’s green space, jogging trails, swimming and picnic areas.
Along with its elementary and secondary schools, private and independent schools – the educational options for families within minutes from Templeton are almost endless. The area’s easily accessible transit also makes getting to post-secondary institutions like Langara College, Vancouver Community College, and UBC easy
Presale Property Highlights
- Estimated Completion Date: Summer 2024
- Located at 2250 E 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC
- 60 Presale Units
- Short walk to Garden Park
- Close proximity to Super Value, T&T supermarkets
- 4-minute drive to Commercial Broadway Station
- 10-minute drive to Downtown Vancouver
THE LITTLE THINGS THAT COUNT
Along with flex spaces, Templeton features spacious bedrooms with wall-to-wall closets, generous private outdoor spaces, durable vinyl plank flooring, and more – the little design features that are part of every Templeton home may not be immediately noticed, but they give you a home that has been designed and built to be lived in comfortably for years to come.
Luxurious stainless steel appliances, Moen fixtures, quartz countertops and elegant under-cabinet lighting, the kitchens in every home have been styled to give you the elegance you want and the practical features you need.
A contemporary floating quartz vanity, frameless glass shower, and recessed lighting, the luxurious style in Templeton’s bathrooms create a sense of serenity and tranquility.
STYLISH THROUGHOUT EVERY HOME
- An innovative community of 60 high-performance homes optimized over 1, 2 or 3 floors.
- All homes are centred around a private landscaped courtyard for your enjoyment.
- Spacious homes with large bedrooms, wall-to-wall closets and generous outdoor spaces with an assortment of balconies and patios give you the freedom to enjoy indoor/outdoor living.
- LED energy-efficient modern pot lighting throughout the home.
- Triple glazed, European styled, tilt and turn Passive Housecertified windows to reduce heat loss and minimize noise.
- Reflect your personal style with 2 contemporary colour schemes to choose from: Classic Interior Scheme Inspired by the combination of organic and raw elements of the west coast featuring refined oak wood and timeless marble tiles for an elegant and classic colour scheme. Modern Interior Scheme Inspired by bold and crisp dual-toned cabinets with splashes of contrasting black and white to create an attractive, sophisticated and modern colour scheme.
Pricing for Templeton
Floorplans for Templeton
For More Information on this project click below.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees