Something Amazing Is Coming To South Surrey
The South End Village is a 5-acre property within the planned South Expansion Area of the Semiahmoo Town Centre Land Use Plan. This property is divided into 25 lots that will eventually be rezoned as 7 individual parcels for future development or sale. After rezoning, investors will have the option to participate in future improvement should they be developed by the holders of the property, Waterstock Properties (South End) Inc. and affiliates.
The South End Village is an assembly of 29 lots totaling approximately 6.23 acres within the planned South Expansion Area of the Semiahmoo Town Centre Land Use Plan (LUP). This LUP has been in development since 2004 with an Interim LUP endorsed by Council in 2012 until this Expansion Area has been finalized. Discussions with City of Surrey staff indicate an anticipated resolution date in Fall 2019.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 1500 Martin St, White Rock, Surrey, BC
- Estimated Completion Date Coming Soon
- 2 minute drive to Semiahmoo Secondary School
- 3 minute drive to Peace Arch Hospital
- 4 minute drive to South Surrey Athletic Park
- 10 minute drive to Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- 13 minute drive to Crescent Beach
Pricing for South End Village
Floorplans for South End Village
For More Information on South End Village, Surrey.