Slate: Rethink Brentwood
A mastery of simplicity and intention emerge in a collection of homes by Beedie Living. Every inch is designed to be functional and to endure as you evolve, with elements throughout that make life easier. Bringing it all together is Beedie by Design — a promise to go above and beyond the ordinary to make your home truly special.
Not only has Slate reimagined how a home can look from the outside, the space’s intricate interior details seamlessly transform how living spaces can look and feel on the inside.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 2135 Springer Ave, Burnaby, BC
- Completion Date: 2026
- 45 Floors of Luxury
- 341 presale units
- 2- minute drive from Brentwood town Centre & Brentwood Skytrain Station
- 4 minute drive to The Amazing Brentwood shopping & amenities
- 20 minutes to Downtown Vancouver via Skytrain
Forty- Five Storeys. Designed With Purpose.
Slate’s collection of homes are designed to inspire. Walkable to SkyTrain and within the flourishing Brentwood neighbourhood, Slate offers highstyle residences and significant on-site amenities catering to those with discerning tastes. Rethink Brentwood with Slate.
Indoor amenities will include a lobby, lounge, concierge, gym, games room, co-working space, guest suites, social lounge with a kitchen and dining area. Outdoor amenities will include a terrace with a exercise space, seating, kid’s play space, a BBQ dining area and garden.
A Built-For-Good Community
- Envisioned by Beedie Living and built by Beedie Construction, an award-winning community builder with an over 65-year legacy of intelligent design and thoughtful details maintaining the highest level of craftsmanship
- A forward-thinking collection of 341 one, two and three bedroom homes, including a selection of three-level concrete townhomes
- Located in a quiet urban setting — removed from the dissonance of the town centre, yet close to the world-class amenities of Brentwood
- Iconic 45-storey tower designed by DYS Architecture and Rafii Architects features a timeless façade with sleek metal panels, dramatically punctuated by two-storey white frames and culminating in a stepped summit
- Aluminum composite panelling to withstand any West Coast weather conditions
- Elegant sky gardens add greenery to the urban cityscape
- Stunning water feature is a serene greeting for guests
- Growth, a four-piece public art installation by award-winning international sculptor Kambiz Sharif, is an inspirational reminder of the presence of nature and the passing of time
- Built to LEED Silver standards to contribute to an environmentally conscious future.
Pricing for Slate
Floorplans for Slate
Slate is a short walk or bike ride to schools, trails, parks and Burnaby Lake Sports Complex. This location is close to several bus routes and a short 5-minute walk to Holdom SkyTrain Station for easy travel. Only a 5-minute walk from Brentwood shops, services and entertainment. And, a short commute to BCIT, SFU and downtown Vancouver.
For More Information on Slate In Burnaby.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees