Savannah: Georgian Inspired Parkside Living
Savannah brings contemporary Georgian architecture to this established Vancouver neighbourhood. Graced with lovely details and sturdy construction, Savannah is both pleasant to behold and reassuringly familiar. A mix of multi-level townhomes and garden flats are adorned with unique colours, window treatments, porches and doorways that allow for each home to have its own distinct personality, while still working together as one.
Located directly across from Winona Park, Savannah’s doors open to spectacular parkside views. Hundred-year-old trees line these streets, providing shade and tranquility. Enjoy playing in the park or simply taking in the unique beauty of each season, especialy the spectacular cherry blossoms each spring.
Living parkside to Winona Park, which offers long, green terraces and several different sports fields. An idyllic 15-minute trail walk to the Langara Golf Course. Short scenic walk to the SkyTrain station that connects you to downtown Vancouver, and the airport. Connected to shopping, restaurants, schools, and public transit.
Presale Property Highlights
- Estimated Completion Date Coming Soon
- Located at 7779 Yukon St, Vancouver, BC
- 5-minute drive to Langara College & Langara 49th Avenue sky train station
- 7-minute drive to Queen Elizabeth Park
- 10-minute drive to VanDusen Botanical Garden
- 17-minute drive to Vancouver General Hospital
- 20-minute drive to Downtown Vancouver
Pricing for Savannah
Floorplans for Savannah
For More Information on this project click below.