Richmond’s Best Waterfront Value
Riva is ideally located across from the City of Richmond’s, future waterfront park – Middle Arm Park. From there, the Lansdowne Canada Line Station is only an 8 minute walk away. Enjoy the close proximity to Richmond & Lansdowne Centre and a new T&T Supermarket opening up the street. Waterfront trails and the Richmond Oval are also just steps from Riva’s front door.
Select from two distinct color schemes: white modern shaker cabinetry with a pop of colour provided by a cool aqua-toned artisan tile backsplash, or grey modern shaker cabinetry complimented by white artisan tile backsplash. Both color schemes are paired with brushed brass faucets by Kohler and co-ordinating cabinetry knobs.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 11671 Cambie Rd., Richmond, BC
- Completion Date Coming Soon
- 318 Presale Units
- 3 minutes to Richmond Hospital
- 4 minutes to Lansdowne Centre
- 7 minutes to Bridgeport Station
- 15 minutes to Vancouver Airport
- 30 minutes to Downtown Vancouver via Skytrain
Modern Riverside Living in Richmond
Designed by Yamamoto Architects, the Riva community is comprised of four spectacular buildings situated between River Road and Alderbridge Way in Richmond, only moments from the water’s edge.
- Contemporary west coast modern design takes its cues from the riverside with cascading butterfly roofs and an orientation that maximizes exposure to the sun.
- Expansive outdoor spaces, as well as over-height ceilings, allow for maximum opportunity to enjoy natural light.
- Ponds and water features grace Riva’s courtyards creating a peaceful, relaxing environment.
- Tree-lined paths and lush greenways create a connected system of parks and green spaces with secure play and barbeque areas, all contributing to Riva’s village-like atmosphere.
Pricing for Riva 4
Floorplans for Riva 4
For More Information on Riva 4.