Radley: Your New Neighbour in Whalley District
Welcome to Radley Presale Condos. A community of two 6-floor buildings, Radley is made up of 193 thoughtfully designed homes built by the reputable and quality-driven developer, West Fraser Developments
Radley is Surrey City Centre’s first Mondrian-style building. Sleek, strong lines pair perfectly with the ultramodern aesthetic designed by the famed Pacific Northwest architectural firm, WA Architects. It consists of two 6-storey wood-frame buildings with 193 units, ranging from a 344-sq-ft studio to an 893-sq-ft 3-bedroom
Radley is set in the heart of the Lower Mainland’s most transformative neighborhood. Surrey Memorial Hospital, City Centre Library, SFU’s Surrey Campus, and Chuck Bailey Rec Centre of some of the landmark destinations nearby, with many more establishments on their way to the area.
Within walking distance of the Gateway SkyTrain station & nearby amenities include K-12 schools and recreational facilities, such as Forsyth Park and Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre, to ensure your kids are active and healthy.
Presale Property Highlights
- Completes in Early to Mid 2025
- Two 6 floor wood frame buildings
- 193 Presale Condos
- Located at 13832 108 Ave, Surrey, BC
- 3-minute drive to Gateway Skytrain Station
- 4- minute walk to Forsyth Road Elementary School
- 5-minute drive to Simon Fraser University (Surrey campus)
- Steps from k-12 schools, Whalley Athletic Field, Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre & Skatepark
- 40 Mins to Downtown Vancouver via Skytrain
At the Centre Of It All
- Live in an exciting, up-and-coming neighborhood in the heart of Surrey and enjoy the convenience of all it has to offer while being surrounded by breathtaking mountains and stunning city views.
- With the transit corridor improvements on 104 St, connecting throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland has never been more convenient.
- UBC’s plan to improve access to post-secondary education throughout the Lower Mainland will be made possible with the soon-to-be expansion with their new Surrey City Centre campus conveniently located within minutes of your new home.
Connected Independence: Features & Amenities
Identical amenity spaces in both buildings provide homeowners a chance to unwind, entertain and enjoy all that Radley has to offer right from the comfort of their own home.
- Outdoor courtyards are where children enjoy outdoor play areas, and adults can unwind on the patio, equipped with BBQ and lounge seating.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens add serenity while being interspersed with communal garden plots.
- Inside, communal entertainment rooms are open for all or reserved for private events.
- Enjoy watching the game or celebrate with your friends and loved ones in Radley’s cozy fireside lounge with a fully outfitted kitchen.
- Gym closures are a thing of the past with Radley’s state-of-the-art fitness facilities outfitted with the best cardio, spin, and weight lifting equipment.
Your Perfect Space at Radley
- Radley’s interiors have been designed by WA Architects’ in-house interior design team meaning that the overall architecture and flow of the interiors blend seamlessly with Radley’s modern and vibrant aesthetic.
- Choose from two sleek color palettes: Warm & Cool.
- LED pot lights throughout the living spaces add warmth and overall enhance their natural ambiance.
- Large windows provide ample natural light to flood throughout the homes maximizing their livability and thoughtfully designed layouts.
- Luxurious wide-plank laminate flooring throughout main living areas and bedrooms combine durability with elegance.
Pricing for Radley
Floorplans for Radley
Hotel Inspired Bathrooms
• All countertops are outfitted with beautiful quartz adding both style and versatility.
• Bathroom walls and floors are finished with luxurious Carrera marble-style porcelain tiles transporting you to your favorite spa.
• Large porcelain under-mount sinks with polished Delta faucets and accessories throughout.
• Sit back and relieve yourself of daily stress while enjoying a glass of wine in your beautiful large soaker bathtub*.
Radley’s thoughtful detailing isn’t limited to your home. Each building is home to identical amenity spaces that extend living areas so you can study, work, play, exercise, entertain, and a garden without leaving home.
UBC is developing a sizeable presence there, another indication that the neighborhood is poised to be one of the most active and appealing for years to come. It will complement the existing and expansive SFU Surrey Campus, serving over 8,000 students. The combined academic offerings will add to the energy and creativity of the area, bringing students, staff, and professors together along with a vast array of supportive spaces and services.
For More Information on Radley by West Fraser Developments
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees