JEM: Discover a Hidden Gem
Jem offers contemporary design and a modern way of life. Walkable everything. Community-focussed. With access to city life and quiet type peaceful green space. A new way of living in a neighbourhood that’s really coming to life.
Distinctly modern in appearance, Jem’s contemporary design features soaring rooflines and oversized windows for light-filled spaces. Robust cement-board siding provides durable, resilient cladding which is punctuated by timeless brick accents. Jem combines exterior elegance with a thoughtful approach to thousands of practical details to bring modern energy to an established Abbotsford neighbourhood.
Surrounded by green space, it’s easy to get lost among the trees, lakes and streams. Take a walk around the loop at Mill Lake Park. Let the pups loose at the dog park at Clearbrook Park then leash them up for a stroll around Downes Bowl Trail. Finish the day with a drink at one of Abbotsford’s wineries or craft breweries.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 32174 George Ferguson Way, Abbotsford, BC
- Completion Date Early 2023
- Strata Fees at $0.41/ Sq. Ft.
- 6 Storey Woodframe Building
- 97 Presale Condos
- 3- minute drive to Matsqui Recreation Centre
- 4-minute drive to Trans-Canada Highway
- 5- minute drive to Mill Lake Park
- 8-minute walk to South Fraser Way restaurants, shops & services
- 15 minutes from West Coast Express Mission City Station
Modern Homes Offering Both Community & Natural Beauty
Jem’s kitchens are designed to draw you in. The oversized, free-standing islands provide spaces for quick meals and catching up before the day begins. Comfortable eating areas overlooked by timeless shaker cabinets, hand-set tile backsplash and modern stainless appliances offer a perfect spot to unwind and talk about the day.
A place for relaxation. Jem’s baths are designed to be peaceful, calming spaces. The refined, frameless shower with a full-height tile surround creates a real feeling of a day at the spa. Tasteful fixtures punctuate the space, and a relaxing soaker tub in the main bath provides a quiet escape from busy days.
- Modern architecture with stunning exterior design including oversized windows, cement board siding, rich brickwork and soaring roof lines
- Suite-to-suite walls are constructed as two separate walls with acoustic installation and a 1” air gap between for exceptional sound performance
- Soundproofing includes 1 1/2″ lightweight concrete on the subfloor for acoustic benefits as well as double drywall
- Double drywall corridor walls (one side)
- Window screens included
- All suites include exterior vent provision for portable A/C unit in the primary bedroom and living room areas
- Select homes include a multi-zone ductless air conditioning system
- Secure, keyless access with multi-point entry doors
- Video Surveillance at entry points
- Well-lit underground parking with secure gate access
- Secure bicycle storage and individual storage lockers
- Ample roughed-in EV charging for electric vehicles with dedicated EV charging stalls
- Grand lobby with double-height ceilings and expansive glass
- 2 Elevators
- Ample surface parking for visitors (19 stalls)
- Expansive, oversized outdoor decks and patios
Pricing for JEM
Floorplans for JEM
For More Information on JEM.