InNoVa: One-of-a Kind Community
Three concrete, mixed-use buildings linked by a public breezeway with two day care facilities. A collection of designer condominium homes, accessible suites, live-work studios mix with professional and retail restaurants to define this community ‘hub’. Moodyville was founded on a spirit of adventurer and entrepreneurship, that spirit is re-awakening on the edge of urban style and West Coast adventure.
InNoVa is uniquely sited at the crossroads of a public greenway and multi-modal transit promenade of the East Third St. high street define this landmark project.
An artisan scale public laneway defines the heart of Innova living, welcoming casual pedestrian scale work and play. A major public art programme will celebrate the creative spirit and innovation that defines InNoVa living and the re-birth of the creative spirit that defines life on the edge.
Presale Property Highlights
- Completion Date Coming Soon
- Located at 402 E 3rd St, North Vancouver, BC
- Three 4 & 5- Storey Woodframe Buildings
- Near Lonsdale Quay Market & Seabus Terminal
- Close proximity to Dollarton Hwy
- 4-minute drive to Waterfront Park
- 5-minute drive to Lions Gate Hospital
- 8-minute drive to Capilano University
- 25-minute drive to Downtown Vancouver
Contemporary Living on North Shore
Cascadia Green Development understands that rooftop amenities can add hours of enjoyment to urban living. With lush outdoor space, you can spend time planting in the communal rooftop garden with raised planters, watch your children at the play area, or enjoy the vibrant fireside lounge space with multiple seating spaces, an outdoor kitchen and a grill, for your friends and family at any time of day.
One of the most rewarding aspects of life at Innova is how easily it adapts to your lifestyle. Looking for an exclusive space with every creature comfort – Innova’s townhouses always impress. Always on the move or prefer to spend every moment out in the city – Innova has smart, chic options ranging from studio suites to 3-bedrooms. Whatever you want from life, Innova makes it yours.
• Residence square footage ranging from 436 square feet to 1228 square feet
• Optional flex space layouts available
• High-end Laminate flooring throughout living areas
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Quartz countertops
• Modern flat-panel cabinetry in kitchens and baths
• Exhibit kitchens featuring Fisher Paykel Energy Star appliance suite including:
• Cooktop and wall oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave
• Laundry with heat-pump dryers in unit
• Designer recessed and LED pendant lighting
• Contemporary baths with frameless glass shower enclosures
• Built-in hydroponic gardens in select units
Inside you’ll discover a resident-only fireplace lounge space with a media room for movies and games, a dog spa room, and bike wash and much more. Or, for those private family gatherings, entertain in style on your patio, while your guests marvel at the panoramic harbor, city and mountain views, both day and night.
Pricing for Innova in Lonsdale
Floorplans for Innova in Lonsdale
InNoVa in Lonsdale is close to great shopping, including the eclectic Queensbury shops and restaurants, or a quick stroll down to Lower Lonsdale and the Shipyards District, with its brewhouses, fashion boutiques, as well as fitness destinations, galleries, and entertainment venues – all within easy access to the Ironworkers Bridge and downtown Vancouver. Outdoor enthusiasts will be drawn to the ocean, the forest and the mountains that the surrounding neighborhood area at Innova provides.
For More Information on InNoVa on Lonsdale.