Gateway to a Vibrant Guildford Lifestyle
Guilden in Guildlford, is a new condo and townhouse community brought to you by RDG Management Ltd. It’s currently in preconstruction and can be found at 14683 104 Avenue, Surrey, offering a total of 187 units.
Designed around an entire city block, RDG Management’s next chapter, Guilden, unfolds in Guildford, a bustling and centralized North Surrey neighborhood. This meticulously planned community caters to the ever-evolving condominium market in a pocket desperately in need of additional housing supply.
In the first phase of Guilden’s development, you’ll find the West side of the property, which consists of two six-story condominium buildings. These structures house 192 thoughtfully designed studios to 3-bedroom homes, offering living spaces ranging from 403 to 932 square feet.
What truly sets this community apart is its prime location in the heart of Guildford. You’ll find yourself just moments away from retail shops, cozy cafes, groceries, and the serenity of nearby parks and trails. Furthermore, it’s just a three-block walk to Guildford Town Centre, making it a fantastic investment opportunity.
Thanks to Guilden’s ideal location, residents will benefit from excellent connectivity to well-established transit networks. Conveniently positioned just 10 minutes from Burnaby and Coquitlam, Guilden offers an impressive walk score of 84 points. Within a 5-minute walk, you’ll find multiple bus stops at your disposal, offering easy access to Surrey’s SkyTrain stations such as Gateway Station and Surrey Central.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 14683 104 Ave, Surrey, BC
- Estimated Completion Date: Fall 2026
- Short walk to Guildford Town Centre
- 3 minute drive to Guildford Recreation Centre
- 7 minute drive to King George Skytrain Station
- 8 minute drive to Surrey Memorial Hospital
- 9 minute drive to Central City
- 35 minute drive to Downtown Vancouver
Everything is Here at Guilden
This is Your Neighbourhood:
- GuiIden is conveniently located within walking distance of Guilldlord Town Centre, providing easy access to a plethora of shopping, dining, and entertainment options
- Close to grocery stores, charming cafes, parks and scenic trails
- Located near the Surrey Central, Gateway, and King George SkyTrain Stations
- Choose from two designer curated finishing colour schemes: City (Dark) and Pork (Light)
- Airy 9′ ceiling heights throughout main living areas
- Worm wide plank laminate flooring flows throughout main living spaces
- Modern roller blinds throughout, with blackout shades in the bedrooms
- Berber style bedroom carpeting
- Closets feature efficient white wire shelving for maximizing storage space
- Elegant black door handles and closet pulls add a contemporary feel to your home
- Convenient USB outlets in the kitchen, primary bedroom, and ensuite
- Relax and unwind on a private patio
- Front loading dryer and washer with self cleaning capability
- Stay cool and comfortable year round with ceiling Ions located in all bedrooms
- Substantial baseboards and door casings throughout to complete the design
- Modern interior doors with matte black hardware
- All parking stalls are equipped for EV charging’
- Secure storage lockers and a designated bike storage for each home
- Step into your home through the grand lobby, offering a warm and luxurious welcome
- Enjoy secure entry with a FOB access and intercom system
- Discover serenity and empowerment in the dedicated yoga and spin studio, featuring specialized flooring and equipment
- Engage in friendly games and competition in the billiards room
- The modern lounge is equipped with a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable seating areas, and a large TV, perfect for movie nights, parties, or cooking events
- A quiet reading area provides a peaceful oasis alter a long day
- Host guests in style with beautifully designed guest suites available in each building
Pricing for Guilden in Guildford
Floorplans for Guilden in Guildford
For More Information on Guilden in Guildlford, Surrey.