Frame: A New Landmark In Vancouver
Frame is your first opportunity to buy in Vancouver‘s most connected urban center. The arrival of a bold architectural landmark to an emerging central hub makes Frame a true growth opportunity and the best value for concrete homes in all of Metro Vancouver, period.
Frame is the first of what’s new and next in its neighborhood. Bordered in black, its anchor building catches the eye immediately. Perched above retail and directly across from an expansive new community plaza, it’s designed to be the area’s energized hub. As it wraps around the corner, it opens up a wealth of views, through Downtown Vancouver and North Shore Mountains up to Metrotown.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 2751 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC
- Completion Date Coming Soon
- Located at Kingsway and Earles in Vancouver’s most connected urban center.
- 217 Presale Condos on a 10-Storey Building
- 2- minute drive to Norquay Park Playground & Earles Park
- 3- minute drive to First Lutheran Church & 29th Avenue Station
- 5-minute drive to Metropolis at Metrotown
- 15-minute drive to Highway 1
Intuitive Interiors for Streamlined Living
Drawing the architectural story in, homes at Frame are shaped by light and eyeliner. Available in two coordinated color palettes, interiors instill a sense of calm through wood, stone, and crisp, black detailing.
Warm and contemporary interiors with two perfectly coordinated color schemes in Light and Dark to choose from. The signature frame detail is continued from the exterior architecture into the kitchen, all complemented by the striking matte-black faucet and hardware.
- Homes are spread over two towers, each with two elevators and private FOB access.
- Dedicated parcel system with smart lockers in the lobby to accept your deliveries.
- EV-charging ready with all stalls future equipped with electrical rough-ins.
- Two distinct lobbies at the West and East towers
- Retail spaces at street level make room for new boutique businesses.
- Wide-plank laminate wood flooring throughout the home
- Modern recessed LED pot lights and ceiling-mounted fixtures.
- All homes include an energy-efficient variable refrigerant flow (VRF) fan coil heating, cooling, and filtering system for cleanliness and comfort all year round
- Energy recovery ventilator (ERV) with filtering system to draw fresh and clean air from the outside in
A Prive Urban Oasis at Frame
ELEVATED PRIVATE GREENSPACE
The first of two rooftop patios, this private green space is located six stories up and spans much of the width of the podium—offering residents at Frame a private park with lounging, dining, and recreation areas, all with stunning panoramic views of the North Shore Mountains.
MOUNTAINVIEW DINING TERRACE
The second of two rooftop patios, this fifth-level space includes multiple dining and lounging areas with trellis and string lighting to cozy up under. Plus, access to two BBQ locations for grilling.
FOUR SEASON ENTERTAINMENT LOUNGE
A fully equipped lounge and kitchenette with indoor and outdoor areas to entertain larger groups, including dining tables, seating, and television.
CARDIO & STRENGTH STUDIO
Generous and well-equipped fitness area with designated weight training, cardio, and stretching yoga areas, all with views to the outdoors.
Future Transit-Oriented Neighbourhood
An emerging urban center awaits at your doorstep—vibrant Norquay Village boasts verdant parks, family-owned shops, delicious eateries, and the best supermarkets nearby including T&T Supermarket and Save-On-Foods.
A short walk to 29th Avenue Station and an even quicker bike ride to Trout Lake. Enjoy some of the city’s best dishes, with the likes of Do Chay, Sushi by Yuji, Xing Fu Tang, and House of Dosa just steps away. And best of all, Metrotown is just down the road offering access to all of the shops, restaurants, and entertainment of this bustling neighborhood.
Every bright, airy space is designed to effortlessly flow into the next—a cozy bedroom to a sun-filled living room to an open balcony looking onto the city and mountain views.
View from Downtown to Metrotown
As it wraps around the corner and alternates levels, Frame opens up a wealth of views—from the glittering glass towers of Downtown Vancouver, across the North Shore Mountains, and up to Metrotown rising from the east.
Every home is backed by a New Home Warranty.
- Two years for materials and workmanship
- Five years for building envelope
- ten years for structural defects
Pricing for Frame Vancouver
Floorplans for Frame Vancouver
For More Information on Frame Vancouver.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees