Flora & Fauna: Best of Both Worlds in Langley Township
Flora & Fauna is a new community of 132 condominiums by Tangerine Developments and SageBrook Properties. Situated at the intersection of the emerging Willoughby neighborhood and the sought-after Willowbrook community, you’ll discover Flora & Fauna, two sister buildings showcasing an urban collection of 132 thoughtfully designed one, two, and three-bedroom presale condos
Flora & Fauna condos are considered one of the hottest presale condos in the Lower Mainland for affordable housing and family-friendly services, and is close to Willowbrook Shopping Centre, Langley Bypass, and the Langley Event Centre, as well as to great schools, like Clayton Heights Secondary School as well as Maddaugh Road Elementary School.
Flora & Fauna condos accesses two incredible neighborhoods while seamlessly allowing you to enjoy private outdoor moments and satisfying urban living, Flora & Fauna presale condos are the best of both worlds centrally located in the heart of Langley.
Presale Property Highlights
- Flora & Fauna Completes in 2024
- Two 4 floor wood frame buildings
- 132 Presale Condos
- Located at 72 Avenue & 204 Street, Langley, BC
- Walking distance to Willoughby Community Park & Langley Events Centre
- 4 Minute Drive to R.C. Garnett Demonstration Elementary & R.E Mountain Secondary school
- 5- minute drive to Costco Wholesale & Walmart Supercentre
- 10- minute drive to Cineplex Cinemas Langley
Best of The Outdoors And Indoors
- Both Flora & Fauna buildings boast 4,500 sqft of incredible outdoor and indoor amenities.
- Enjoy a large private urban park tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
- A space for all generations with a playground for kids and thoughtfully landscaped spaces for gatherings.
- Live life beyond your own home with a private gym and gaming space as well as a party room with a kitchen and TV for hosting and entertaining.
Best of Suburban Comforts and Modern Convenience
- 3 beautifully selected interior design schemes by Creative Spaces, professional interior design studio: sparrow, stellar & Dove
- Wide-plank vinyl flooring that is both durable and easy to maintain.
- Soft-close cabinet doors and drawers and wire racking in closets for storage that is both effective and efficient.
- Durable quartz stone countertops.
- Madison interior doors with black hinges and hardware.
- Contemporary roller blinds.
Kitchens for Both Cooking & Hosting
- Classic glass pendant lighting hangs over an island designed for functionality with extra seating*.
- Contrasting island cabinetry with certain schemes*.
- Cook comfortably both day and night with under-cabinet task lighting.
- Aesthetically pleasing full tile backsplash that is also easy to clean.
- Undermount Single Bowl Sink and Delta pullout spray faucet make washing larger items a breeze.
- Samsung Energy Star rated stainless steel appliance package.
Pricing for Flora And Fauna
Floorplans for Flora And Fauna
Both A Sense of Peace & Security at Flora & Fauna
- Backed and insured with the comprehensive third-party warranty by well-known provider WBI which includes: 2 years for workmanship and materials. 5 years for water penetration, 10 years for structural defects.
- Convenient baseboard heating to gain control of each space and make each room the perfect temperature.
- Central high-efficiency hot water boilers.
- FOB security for common areas, underground and main lobby.
- Ample visitor parking.
The Presale condos are Feature-rich in form and function and flexible to your needs. At these Langley Presale Condos, enjoy the many facets of life in 1 to 3 bedroom homes that come in three different color scheme flavors. Dove, an elegant white modern; Sparrow, mid-century modern; and, Stellar, a refreshing navy, and white palette.
A perfect pair in the Langley Presale market, Flora, as well as Fauna, each feature their own exclusive 4,500 sqft beautiful and private urban park. From smartly planned 1 and 2 bedrooms to family-focused 3 bedroom plans this new community boasts comfortable living for those looking to enjoy both the indoors and outdoors.
For More Information on Flora & Fauna by Tangerine Developments
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees