Fleetwood Village 2 by Dawson + Sawyer
Fleetwood Village II by Dawson + Sawyer is a brand new development that will be a collection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom homes. These brand new condos will be located along the new Surrey Langley Skytrain line, within walking distance to everything you need including shopping, restaurants, parks, and schools.
Design elements highlight well-proportioned gables, protruding bays, flower boxes, shingle siding, real wood shutters, and functional front stoops. Thoughtful, open-concept interiors feature 9′ ceilings, big character low-E windows, spacious kitchens with open kitchen islands and stainless steel appliances, walk-in or walk-thru closets in the master bedroom, and en suites with oversized showers and double vanity sink.
FLEETWOOD VILLAGE 2 is a presale surrounded by shopping, amenities, parks, and schools. Situated near Fraser Highway and 158th Street in Surrey, these condos are quietly tucked beside a brand new city park. Townhomes located directly on the new SkyTrain line, FLEETWOOD VILLAGE 2 has become the location to plant roots in Surrey, with shopping, schools, restaurants, and parks all within walking distance from your front door.
Presale Property Highlights
- Completes in Summer 2024
- Located at 15825 85 Ave, Surrey, BC
- Steps from a new city park (to be built)
- Walking distance to the future 160 Street SkyTrain station
- Close to Fleetwood Community Centre & Francis Park
- 4 mins to Maria Montessori School Ltd. Preschool & Maple Park
- 10 mins drive to Surrey Memorial Hospital
Thoughtful Interiors at Fleetwood Village 2
Over 13,000 SF of outdoor amenity space with village green, landscaped walking paths, outdoor lounge, parkour park, rooftop gardens, rooftop BBQ lounge + rooftop putting green.
Huge 5,000 SF indoor amenity featuring kitchen, dining, fireside lounge, co-working space, billiards table, ping pong table, yoga studio, gym, arts + crafts room
- Contemporary open living spaces with durable hardwood laminate flooring
- Big character low-E windows to maximize light, ventilation, and energy efficiency
- Tall 9’ to 10’ ceilings
- Professionally designed lighting package
- Contemporary clean-lined baseboards and door casings
- Electric baseboard heating with individual thermostat controls in all rooms
- Linen closet and flexible storage (plan-specific)
- Space for in-suite washer + dryer
- Entertainment center wire management system
- Digital cameras in the lobby, entry, and underground parking
- Access control security throughout the building, floors, and elevator/parkade
- EV + electric bike charging (optional)
- Air conditioning (optional)
- Energy recovery ventilators (ERV) to maintain the air quality in each home
Pricing for Heath Townhomes by Fleetwood Village 2.
Floorplans for Heath Townhomes by Fleetwood Village 2.
Residents will enjoy shared use of a 3-level community amenity building located directly opposite a new public city park. On the main floor will be a lounge with a kitchen. The second floor can be used as a meeting space or studio, while a rec room is located in the basement.
In addition to the 0.26-acre city park located at the northwest corner of the property, there will be two resident outdoor amenity spaces. In the middle of the site, between Buildings 2 and 3, will be a community garden. At the east property line, between Buildings 13 and 14, will be a children’s play area. Buildings will be separated by landscaped walkways and laws. There will also be a public path along the western property line to connect 156B Street with Fraser Highway.
For More Information on Fleetwood Village 2 by Dawson + Sawyer.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees