Crest: Modern Farmhouse Inspired Single Family Homes
CREST At Kanaka Springs in Maple Ridge is Spacious, vibrant, and modern farmhouse inspired and details the perfect blend of traditional country style architecture with minimal contemporary design, touching on more comforting, inviting and warm elements.
Carefully crafted homes that deliver elevated living in Maple Ridge’s coveted Kanaka Springs neighborhood, and designed for growing families, CREST is a community-oriented development featuring homes that are pragmatic, thoughtfully curated, meticulously designed and built for people with modern lifestyles.
Nestled in and surrounded by over 20 acres of dedicated environmental space and linked to 1.2 km of connective neighborhood trails, Kanaka Springs is designed for families who enjoy an active lifestyle, crave adventure, and spending time in nature. All this discovery awaits just outside your front door.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at Lockwood St & 112 Ave, Maple Ridge, BC
- 83 Single Family Presale Detached Homes
- Walking Trail to Cliff Falls
- Beside Kanaka Creek Regional Park
- 6-minute drive to Albion Sports Complex & Fairgrounds
- 8 minutes from Port Haney Station
- 9-minute drive to Valley Fair Mall
- 11- minute drive to Ridge Meadows Hospital
Your New Neighborhood Awaits
Village Hub & Shopping:
A vibrant hub featuring mixed-use commercial space, a central park, and a variety of amenities invites residents to gather, socialize and create a true connection to the community.
Connective Trail Systems:
Enjoy 1.2 km of connecting community trails, wooded forests, wildlife, and waterfalls throughout the Kanaka Springs neighborhood. Walk, jog, bike, or rollerblade on the spacious multi-use pathways, sidewalks, and bicycle lanes. Take the family for a stroll through Kanaka Creek Regional Park or Grant Hill Hiking trails, with trailhead access points a stone’s throw away from your doorstep.
Community Park + Future School:
The master plan includes neighborhood greenspaces, including a 1.2-acre future central community park, perfect for family gatherings, picnics, and meeting with friends. Enjoy the convenience of walking your children to the future elementary school directly adjacent to the community and Garibaldi High School for the older kids – only 7 mins away. Family life just became a little more relaxing and easier.
As the tranquil and meandering streets turn, weave, and change throughout Kanaka Springs, so will the home styles offering each community a unique identity. Meticulous, thoughtful planning and vibrant streetscapes create a blended yet distinguishing neighborhood, delivering a quality, timeless look and lasting value – a true master plan.
Features + Finishes In Crest
MODERN FARMHOUSE INSPIRED EXTERIORS:
• Each home is carefully crafted and designed with six professionally coordinated exterior schemes to match the community theme and maximize long-term value.
• Open gable roof lines with various wood accents and metal roofing add detail and accentuate the farmhouse look and style, complementing the varied streetscape.
• Exterior porches expand and transition the living area to the front of the homes.
• A combination of concealed pot and black farmhouse lighting on all exteriors. Gooseneck farmhouse accent lighting on select homes.
• Front-drive and lane access double car enclosed garages with every home.
• Custom set paver driveways & walkways to provide a unique entry to every home.
• Master-planned controlled streetscape and architectural theming throughout the community.
KITCHENS TO INSPIRE YOUR FAMILY CHEF:
• Spacious oversized pantries in every home give your kitchen a coveted farmhouse feel.
• Slimline shaker-style and flat panel doors provide a timeless and modern element to every home.
• Upper cabinets extend full height to ceilings, complete with oversized crown moulding for a truly custom kitchen.
• Soft-close doors and drawers add to the longevity of your cabinets.
• Under-cabinet task lighting standard in all homes.
• Large island for prep cooking, socializing, and family gatherings.
• Genuine Ceaserstone® quartz tops for appearance and easy maintenance.
• Oversized undermount stainless steel Blanko® sinks with a single basin complement the modern farmhouse theme.
• Single handle high-arc pull-out spray Gerber® faucets are the perfect centrepiece for a quality kitchen.
• Samsung Stainless Steel appliance package is standard with every home.
• Gas range or built-in wall oven, gas cooktop, and microwave in select models, equipment provided with the family chef in mind.
A SPA STYLE RETREAT:
• Elegant floating vanities and under cabinet lighting in primary bathrooms and powder rooms.
• Dual vanity sinks in primary bathrooms.
• Genuine Caesertone ® quartz tops and hand-set oversized floor tile.
• Oversized walk-in showers with
10 mm frameless glass enclosures.
• Free-standing soaker tubs in select homes provide a spa-like experience.
• Black framed oversized mirrors in primary bathrooms, and powder rooms are functional and on-trend.
• Motion-activated under cabinet lighting to guide you at night and provide a soft, elegant touch.
• Never run out of hot water again, with tankless Navien hot water systems standard with every home.
• 95% efficient 2-Stage natural gas furnace controlled by a programmable digital thermostat.
• LED pot lighting uses minimal electricity while offering extending life to traditional lighting.
• Super high efficient tankless hot water boiler by Navien® complete with recirculation line.
• Vinyl frame, thermally broken, double pane low E windows.
• High insulation values to reduce energy consumption.
• All homes provide rough-in for future solar hot water heating with conduits running from attic to mechanical room for future solar conversion.
• In-ground rainwater storage to reduce the impact of high water volume on adjacent creeks, streams, and
• Permeable hard surfaces on all lots, paver driveways and walkways to allow more water back into the soil.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS :
• Depending on the model, flexible floorplans provide configurations to accommodate 3 to 5 bedrooms.
• Vaulted ceilings in all primary bedrooms and large, oversized windows on the main and upper floors create a more spacious feel with abundant natural light.
• Standard “step lights” in internal stairways leading to upper floors help guide your way at night.
• All homes are built with engineered beam floor joist systems to reduce
• Basements feature separate entries and multiple “above grade” windows to maximize natural light.
• Some models offer an available option for a legal suite in the basement.
• Move-in ready standard features
include deluxe appliance package, roller blinds, garage door openers, fencing and landscaping.
Pricing for Crest at Kanaka Springs
Floorplans for Crest at Kanaka Springs
Kanaka Springs will feature a vibrant neighborhood hub with a mixed-use commercial area and a 1.2-acre central park. The community is surrounded by over 20 acres of greenspace and linked to neighboring trail systems where you can jog on the circuits bordering the community, walk the dog, or ride your bike. Enjoy easy access to Cliff Falls and Grant Hill.
For More Information on Crest at Kanaka Springs.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees