West Vancouver Style of Living Place to Call Home
Creekside Terrace, a new assemblage of 76 lavish townhomes by Ansu Development, showcases an exquisite display of 36 stacked and 40 traditional townhomes dispersed throughout seven eloquent woodframe structures. The contemporary architecture is accentuated by a sophisticated blend of white, black, and taupe HardiePlank siding, accompanied by cedar embellishments and glass guardrails. The corner facades are further elevated with an extensive use of glazing, making a profound statement of elegance and style.
The floor plans, ranging from 1,094 to 1,983 square feet, offer a diverse selection of 14 unit types, including one to three levels, 2- to 4-bedroom + den layouts, and select units featuring a roof deck. A single-level underground garage provides ample storage for 111 bicycles and parking for 146 vehicles. Resident amenities are plentiful, including a multi-functional room equipped with a kitchen and an outdoor children’s play area
Conveniently located in Newton, Creekside Terrace is an alluring prospect for families, positioned on the periphery of a single-family residential neighborhood. Within walking distance, the development boasts access to educational facilities such as Somewhere To Grow Montessori, North Ridge Elementary, and Panorama Ridge Secondary schools. A 10-minute drive brings one to a wealth of retail, entertainment, and recreational venues such as King’s Cross, Centre of Newton, Newton Crossing, Newton Town Centre, and Costco.
Additionally, the Newton Recreation Centre, Newton Arena, and the Newton branch of Surrey Libraries are in close proximity, catering to an array of educational and extracurricular activities. Nature enthusiasts can explore the scenic Serpentine Fen or Burns Bog or relax on the pristine shores of White Rock or Crescent Beach. Creekside Terrace offers a desirable location for residents, providing easy access to an array of amenities in the vicinity.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 6388 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC
- 76 Presale Townhomes
- 4 minute drive to Panorama Ridge Secondary School
- 7 minute drive to Bell Performing Arts Centre
- 8 minute drive to King’s Cross Shopping Centre
- 9 minute drive to Newton Town Centre
- 10 minute drive to Newton Athletic Park
Everything Within Reach.
WELCOME TO CREEKSIDE:
- Embrace the sleek and modern contemporary design for comfortable living.
- Marvel at the sophisticated and elegant designer finishes in the entryway and throughout the house.
- Enjoy the luxurious touch of rich laminate flooring and painted baseboard finishes.
- Savor the warmth of summer days with a large deck or spacious patios perfect for outdoor living.
- You’ll love the stylish flat panel laminated cabinetry with brush nickel hardware that adds a modern touch to the space.
- The quartz finish countertops with stainless steel double sinks offer both functionality and elegance.
- The designer track lighting is perfect for setting the mood and adding a touch of sophistication to your home.
- The convenient breakfast bar is perfect for quick bites and casual dining.
- You’ll appreciate the energy-efficient Energy Star stainless steel appliances by Whirlpool.
- The ceramic tile backsplash with handcrafted ceramic tile inserts adds a beautiful finishing touch to the space.
- Experience the elegance of flat panel cabinetry with brushed nickel pulls.
- Enjoy the sophisticated look of quartz finish countertops in every bathroom, including the en suite.
- Soak in style with ceramic tile tub and shower featuring accent tile inserts.
- Stay safe and chic with a chrome and glass walk-in shower with a non-slip surface in the second bathroom.
- Get ready in front of a large glass vanity mirror with cosmetic bar lights, perfect for a flawless finish.
Pricing for Creekside
Floorplans for Creekside
For More Information on Creekside.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees