Carven In Kerrisdale
Introducing Carven, a new mixed-use development by Kenstone Properties in prestigious Kerrisdale. This 4-storey building will consist of nine ground level commercial retail units, eight laneway townhomes, nine 1-bedroom lofts, and 30 condominiums. The residences offer a variety of floorplans, ranging from one to four bedrooms. Carven is an expression of elegant design that is timeless, hiding complexity in simplicity, just as it is in nature.
Kerrisdale is an historic residential neighborhood that maintains a village feel. Find all of your day-to-day needs within walking distance from your front door, including Save-On-Foods, banks, London Drugs, bakeries, Miniso, liquor stores, and Honolulu Coffee. Kerrisdale Community Centre with its park, pool, library branch, and seniors centre is just one block away. Kerrisdale Village on 41st Avenue offers a diverse multicultural choice of dining options — from Ajisai Sushi and Burrata Pizzeria to Baan Wasana Thai and Sofra Mediterranean Kitchen. And with four public transit routes, plus the iconic Arbutus Greenway, nearby, the rest of the city is at your fingertips.
Presale Property Highlights
- Estimated Completion Year: 2025
- Located at 2098 W 44th Ave, Vancouver, BC
- 46 Presale Units
- 2-minute drive to Kerrisdale Park, Elm Park & Maple Grove Elementary School
- Close Proximity to Kerrisdale Community Centre
- 6-minute drive to Langara Skytrain Station & VanDusen Botanical Garden
- 7-minute drive to BC Children’s Hospital
- 15- minute bike ride to Kitsilano Beach
Pricing for Carven
Floorplans for Carven
For More Information on this project click below.