Canvas on Brydon Crescent: In the Heart of Langley City
Canvas on Brydon Crescent is the latest addition to a colourful collection of successful buildings from Redekop Reddale Group. Located in Langley’s Nicomekl neighborhood, this 6-storey woodframe residential building boasts a façade inspired by the natural surroundings, featuring wood tones, earthy brick, and tranquil clays to create a subtle yet artistic color palette.
The building comprises 92 condominiums built above one level of underground parking, with 1- and 2-bedroom floorplans ranging from 477 to 842 sq ft. Interiors are designed with an open-concept layout and include laminate flooring, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, marble tile, and chrome Kohler water fixtures.
Canvas is conveniently situated just a 12-minute stroll away from Langley City’s future skytrain station, surrounded by trendy cafes, exciting entertainment venues, summer festivals, and boutique shops in Langley City’s historic downtown neighborhood. For nature lovers and pet owners, the building is located just steps away from miles of nature trails, acres of parks, Brydon Lagoon, and the breathtaking Nicomekl River Habitat.
Presale Property Highlights
- Completes in Early 2025
- Located at 55 A Ave & Brydon Crescent, Langley, BC
- 92 Presale condos
- 6 Storey Woodframe Building
- 12 Minute walk to Future Skytrain Station in Langley
- 8-minute drive to KPU Langley
- 9-minute drive to Langley Memorial Hospital
- 12-minute drive to Willoughby Community Park & Langley Events Centre
- 20-minute drive from Pacific Border Crossing
Inspired Exteriors & Timeless Interiors
Drawing inspiration from its natural surroundings, CANVAS in Langley façade borrows wood tones, earthy brick, and tranquil clays for an artful, yet understated colour palette. Order and symmetry are central themes in Canvas’ carefully considered exterior massing, satisfying both the casual observer and architectural connoisseur alike.
A contemporary yet tranquil enclave awaits as you enter your new home at CANVAS. Conscientiously coordinated by Redekop Reddale’s expert interior designer, your new home features a blend of timeless simplicity and modern accents. Borrowing from past works at Redekop Reddale’s highly successful Jericho community, CANVAS’ modern finishes offer an artful flair with captivating comfort.
ENTERTAIN IN STYLE:
• Exquisite quartz countertops compliment smooth undermount sinks.
• Stylish square black hardware.
• Quality stainless steel Samsung appliances come standard in every kitchen.
• Clean and contemporary undermount sinks accentuated with reliable Kohler polished
• All bathrooms include polished porcelain tile surround in bathtubs and showers.
• Additional built-in storage within bathroom vanity.
LIVING IN COMFORT:
• High-quality laminate flooring throughout living, kitchen and dining.
• Modern and sleek flat panel casings surround windows and doors.
• 9’ ceilings in all living spaces.
• Plush, high-quality carpets add warmth to bedrooms.
•Dedicated plugs for Air Conditioning in all living rooms and master bedrooms.
Built-in sprinkler systems, CO2 and smoke alarms provide peace of mind.
A HOME TO INVEST IN:
•Enjoy your home today and for years to come with the comfort of a 2-5-10 year Third Party New Home Warranty.
•Hardie Plank and brick siding elevate for a timeless finish.
• Have confidence living in an emerging and vibrant community.
• Plant roots in a neighborhood that is both walkable and commuter friendly.
• Energy efficient and long-lasting construction with up-to-date rainscreen technology
Pricing for Canvas
Floorplans for Canvas
The transformation of Langley City is underway, and that reimagining offers a unique opportunity for investment. A desirable blend of nearby employment opportunities and lifestyle factors such as green space, established schools , new communities and universities complements the reinvigorated Nicomeckl neighborhood.
For More Information on Canvas In Langley.