Arbour at SFU UniverCity
Arbour is Intergulf Development Group’s latest community coming to SFU UniverCity. Inspired by its setting on the edge of UniverCity, Arbour is your gateway to a renowned Burnaby Mountain lifestyle comprised of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom condos and 3 bedroom townhomes. Steps from the village and its everyday conveniences, a short walk to SFU, and of course, neighbouring over a thousand acres of forest filled with multi-use trails – Arbour puts you on the edge of everything.
A collection of 178 homes in Burnaby Mountain’s tranquil South Slopes neighbourhood, Arbour’s 4 buildings feature 1, 2 & 3 bedroom cityhomes and 3 bedroom townhomes with expansive rooftop decks.
Designed and built by a trusted developer with over 35 years of experience, Intergulf Development Group was among the first to build in the SFU community with Burnaby Mountain’s Novo 1 and Novo 2, The Peak. Combined with Integra’s architectural design and interior design by BAM Interior, the team behind Arbour is unmatched.
Presale Property Highlights
- Located at 9688 University Crescent, Burnaby, BC
- 178 Presale Units
- Short walk to University Highlands Elementary School
- Close proximity to Burnaby Mountain Conservation Area trails
- 3- minute drive to Simon Fraser University
- 7-minute walk to SFU Exchange for RapidBus to downtown Vancouver
- 15- minute drive to The Amazing Brentwood
- 20- minute drive to Metropolis at Metrotown
Complementary in Every Way.
- Select from two colour schemes, Dusk and Dawn, meticulously and thoughtfully designed by BAM Interior
- Laminate flooring
- 24” Samsung front-loading stacked washer dryer with Smart Care
- Rollershades with blackout feature in all bedrooms
- Nearly 13,000 sq. ft. of indoor & outdoor amenities
- Fitness Centre 1st Floor Building A includes: – Health and wellness space with ample room for stretching and yoga
- Indoor Lounge 2nd Floor Building A includes: – Kitchenette for entertaining and gatherings
- Rooftop Outdoor Lounge Building B includes: – Life-size chess art piece – Entertainment complete with barbeques and seating
CONVENIENCE & PEACE OF MIND:
- Secure bike storage
- Gated underground parking & video surveillance
- Electric vehicle enabled charging in select visitor stalls
- Visitor parking
- Car and bike wash stations
- Comprehensive warranty protection by National Home Warranty: 2-year material warranty 5-year building envelope warranty 10-year structural warranty
• Residents also have access to the facilities on the adjacent SFU campus including the art gallery, aquatic centre, library, health and athletic facilities, and a very well-stocked bookstore through the Community Card
• The award-winning SFU Childcare Society also has your child-minding needs covered with fifteen programs offering quality childcare services for full-and-part-time care to over 350 children aged 3 months to 12 years Exclusive barbeque and dining areas.
• University Highlands Elementary School is located in the heart of UniverCity with space for 40 Kindergarten and 275 elementary school students.
Pricing for Arbour
Floorplans for Arbour
For More Information on Arbour, Burnaby.
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- CMHC Fees